On 25 May 2018 a new law came into force, GDPR. It is a common law that will make the same rules apply throughout Europe. GDRP replaces the Personal Data Act. With GDRP, all organizations, traders and companies must have greater responsibility for controlling their clients' tasks.
KOL STOCKHOLM is responsible for processing your personal information that you share with us as a customer and we make sure you feel safe. We need to collect certain personal information from you to complete an agreement with you as a customer. Wall of Art does not disclose personal data to third parties other than those mentioned below.
What tasks are saved and for what purpose?
When you shop at KOL STOCKHOLM, we collect the following personal information: Name, Address, Email, Order History, Phone Number, IP Address, and Payment Information.
When you register for our newsletter, we collect the following personal information: E-mail
We do not share these information except for the following:
- In order for us to deliver your order and complete our agreement, we need to share certain information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name, address, mobile number and e-mail address. This in order for our freight supplier to deliver your order to your address and phone number / e-mail address is used to send you an AVI. Our shipping partners are: DHL and Postnord.
- Payment Provider. When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and phone number. The information is stored in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties for fraud. Our payers are: Klarna and Paypal
- Newsletter. If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, only the e-mail address will be saved to allow us to send out information, news and promotional campaigns. These data will not be shared to any other party other than our supplier for mailing and will be saved. You can at any time ask us to remove you from our mailing list and delete your information. We use Mailchimp for mailing newsletters.
- Our printing company will receive your address information when printing on order and packaging of order.
- IT Partner. Web developer, our email client via Gmail (google) and our supplier of digital platform Shopify that also provides our business system. (read more about their policy here)
- Marketing: In order to make our website as relevant as possible we share your personal information with marketing services. For example, Google and Facebook.
How long do we save your personal information?
We will never save your personal information longer than is necessary for each purpose. In the most common cases, we will remove your personal information after your intended purpose. The only case where we keep the data longer than is necessary is when we are going to comply with legal obligations. (for example, according to the Accounting Act)
You are always entitled to extract any information we have about you and may also ask us to update incorrect information or to supplement information that is inadequate.
You are also entitled to be forgotten. You can at any time request that the information relating to you be deleted. There are few exceptions to the right to delete, such as, for example, that it should be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation. (for example, according to the Accounting Act)
Do you have any questions or complaints. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights or if you have questions regarding personal information held by us.
Do not hesitate to contact us. See below.